Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by Lyn 10 Nov 2013, 13:09
I thought it was a bit late in the year for these ...

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by jue 10 Nov 2013, 14:20
WOW what a great camera you have Lyn, fab pictures....we had loads of these as well but arnt they hard to spot as they tend to blend in with the foliage dont they ? see you still have lovely weather.When we left it was still 70 odd degrees .A nice bright day here in Preston but a bit cold. Thanks for your time posting your lovely pictures. jue x
by JJH 10 Nov 2013, 21:11
Fantastic pics again Lyn keep them coming you know how we value
your pics :D
by joyce 10 Nov 2013, 23:47
what is it Lyn ?
joycie :)
by Lyn 10 Nov 2013, 23:53
It's a Swansea-Girly-Killing thing Joyce or otherwise known as a 'Preying Mantis'. Got you going there eh. (Sorry, had a few Boukha & Cokes' in the house now watching a 2011 Nicholas Cage film). Time for bed as it's 01:55. Hic. :D :D :D

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Pete Jones 11 Nov 2013, 09:21
I had one on the mozzie screens the other day + I swear it was watching me coz its head turned + followed me as I walked around.Big Red Admirals have suddenly appeared on out Sitesi as well which was a bit of a surprise for November so lets see what else pops up in the warm weather.
by joyce 11 Nov 2013, 12:51
I dont know what you mean Lyn :lol: all i know is ive screamed and run from quite a few of them :roll:
joycie :lol: :lol:
by chewy 03 Feb 2014, 21:53
One morning last summer I walked out of my front door which is internal on a stairwell and looked down and saw what I though was a leaf or something.
I tentatively pushed it to one side with my foot and it moved.
It was a tiny Bat that must have flown in through the window during the night.
I gently picked it up and thought it was dying as it hardly moved at all. I found a small box and placed a piece of watermelon in it and put the box in an upstairs room out of the way.
I checked on it a couple of times during the day and it still didn't move move much.

We went out for the night and on our return checked in on it again on the balcony in the dark. On picking it up it just flew straight up in to the night sky and was away.
That was my good deed and I'm going to heaven now.

I've never seen a Bat that close as they whizz around very fast flying in and out of the balconies. Really felt good after it flew off.
The strange thing is I can't sleep at night anymore and my wife Debbie says I keep trying to bite her neck in the night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by Juco 03 Feb 2014, 22:10
and my wife Debbie says I keep trying to bite her neck in the night

Hence the user name `chewy` :-)

Juco