Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by Lyn 26 Jun 2014, 07:06
Getting busier ...

Another nice day ...

The new Kipa ...

The old Big Nose Bar now called the Drop Bar ...

The new BNB ...

Just along from the new BNB, a Mini Tansaş ...

Up on Ege Cadde, the new kiddies park by the old Goldstar ...

"Chico's" Taxim Bar by the Love Tour office ...

Carol's Wine House up in Didim ...

Go2 Holiday Services at the bottom of Ataturk Blvd, showing their excursions ...

Bus timetables ...

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by elizaflint 26 Jun 2014, 08:25
Thanks so much for the pics Lyn, the weather in the north of England is far from 33 degrees, cold and grey skies - just a few sunny afternoons would help ....
You lucky people! :?

eliza
by webb89 26 Jun 2014, 08:57
Keep up the good work Lyn! I'm the bloke who spoke to you about your pics at Reds Curry night they are much appreciated.
by Pete Jones 26 Jun 2014, 09:31
Well done Lyn good photos.I didnt know that BNB had reopened,last I heard they were moving to Dolphin square.
by Lyn 26 Jun 2014, 09:35
webb89 wrote:Keep up the good work Lyn! I'm the bloke who spoke to you about your pics at Reds Curry night they are much appreciated.

Hi Andy. Yes it was a good night (as always).

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Juco 26 Jun 2014, 09:46
Lyn I see you are using tinypic to host pictures, you can post direct now from your laptop on to the forum.

pics.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Juco
by elizaflint 26 Jun 2014, 09:54
Is the BNB still run by Eric, and where is it now - on Atatürk ? It was always good fun there :?:

eliza
by Lyn 26 Jun 2014, 11:14
Juco wrote:Lyn I see you are using tinypic to host pictures, you can post direct now from your laptop on to the forum.

I've tried several times Stan but it doesn't work for some reason. I followed your instructions from a while back but still no luck, which is why I use Tinypic.

by janice 26 Jun 2014, 17:34
Great pictures always look forward to your days out with your camera