Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by mary 27 Jun 2014, 08:53
Was in the new big nose bar

Still run by Eric and Denise
Still have a quiz on starts around 9.30

Little bit smaller than the Other bar but a lot nicer

Sells food too, haven't tried it as had a meal before we went down, mostly snacks

Must have just opened at beginning of june
by PJRichards 28 Jun 2014, 05:17
It's the old KISS BAR Tommy. We went in a lot as Peter loves Eric's company and he always takes us home.
Denise bakes the most wonderful meat pies, pastie slice, fajitas and burgers from scratch. Wonderful food.
This place is far better than across the road and has some lovely sofas we went in to watch England.
by pollyg 29 Jun 2014, 09:12
lyn your like a bottle of medicin every time I look your pics I feel much better thanks for all your time
will be back in sept hpoefullyxx
by Lyn 01 Jul 2014, 12:08
UPDATE:

The bus services from Didim was missing times for a journey to Bodrum and back. This is an advertisement from the May 24th 2014 edition of the Voices newspaper ...

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by webb89 02 Jul 2014, 08:14
Any idea how long that journey takes? Wouldn't mind doing that later this year and spending a day in Bodrum
by cassaragi 04 Jul 2014, 08:20
Great Photos Lyn,i have not been to Altinkum for a couple of years,photos making me home sick lol....where is the Kipa store ?? Thanks for sharing your pics .
by Lyn 04 Jul 2014, 10:07
Hi Karen. The new KIPA superstore is on the road going out from Didim towards Akbuk and is about a mile or so out just after the petrol station on the right.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.