Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by Bubbles 26 Jun 2014, 18:00
Fantastic photo's thank you so much Lyn, these will keep me going until September. :P

Jay
by altinkum kev 26 Jun 2014, 20:13
As you can see by the photos it is like a ghost town here, and Big nose bar is across the road from old bar.

by JJH 26 Jun 2014, 20:26
You've given us our fix again Lyn thankyou so much for the great pics and not forgetting
the time taken to do these your our No. 1 photographer :D ;) :)
by JANE 26 Jun 2014, 21:49
Thanks for the great pics Lyn, warming up nicely I see ready for my next visit

Jane :D

"Wish we were there"!
by johnnetplus 26 Jun 2014, 22:18
Lyn,

Just to echo what members have said...thanks. To us UK based folk we do like to see the resort at different times of the year. Use whatever means that works for you. Tinypic or the board. Perhaps your uploads are too big in size? Anyway regardless of that, keep taking them and posting. Brilliant quality of images as well. :D

Kind regards John
by Lyn 26 Jun 2014, 23:14
If anyone needs some specific photos, then just put a request on here and I'll see what I can do. :D

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by St Domingo 27 Jun 2014, 05:27
Any chance of getting some pictures of the ghosts Kev is going on about :D :D

nil satis nisi optimum
by Bugsy 27 Jun 2014, 06:04
I believe the Big Nose Bar (with Eric) has moved into what used to be the Kiss Bar for many years (and was an Irish Bar for 1 season). Turn left at the Taxi Rank at the bottom of Ataturk and they are just over on the right hand side.
Tommy & Cantana from the Kiss Bar are now in the Rainbow Bar which is round opposite the doctors past Dolphin Square.
Frankie from the Kiss Bar is now in the Baskent Bar which is opposite the old BNB.
by elizaflint 27 Jun 2014, 07:45
Thanks for the info, this helped me get my bearings. Know that road very well, used to stay in the Altinersan Hotel quite a bit, always enjoyed just going down to the beachfront from there, interesting part of town! 8-) 8-)

eliza