Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by St Domingo 17 Jan 2015, 09:11
Well in Lyn your photies keep us going until are next Altinkum fix which unfortunately isn't until May :cry:

nil satis nisi optimum
by garymbrock 17 Jan 2015, 11:59
Thanks as always Lyn, great that you take the time to do this. From Topkapi (including Topkapi) to Pinochios all looks a bit shanty. How come some of the scruffy - non permanent bits have survived the chop and some been forced to be pulled down??

Is the rubble on the seafront outside Pinochios the 'contents of the inside that's been gutted' do you know?? Looks like only Ikbals was at they required standard. Suppose when I think of it logically probably only with the inclusion of two or three others that's about right. Mayor is certainly making waves, he's probably at this stage not "flavour of the month" with the traders.
by St Domingo 17 Jan 2015, 12:01
Lyn are they doing anything with the block where the Galaxy is?

John

nil satis nisi optimum
by Lyn 17 Jan 2015, 12:40
Sorry John, where is the Galaxy. We don't get down the front area that often. :oops: :oops:

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by St Domingo 17 Jan 2015, 14:09
Lyn when you walk through Dolphin Sq instead of turning left towards Iqbals turn right towards the harbour and it is on the first main block which looks very rundown and in need of demolition and rebuilding

nil satis nisi optimum
by JANE 17 Jan 2015, 22:09
Thanks for the update pics!! Helps brighten up this wet,cold winters day in the UK. Roll on May!!

Jane :D

"Wish we were there"!
by Lyn 17 Jan 2015, 22:26
St Domingo wrote:Lyn when you walk through Dolphin Sq instead of turning left towards Iqbals turn right towards the harbour and it is on the first main block which looks very rundown and in need of demolition and rebuilding

Hi. I'm back in town on Monday (for the weekly quiz at the Wiganer) so I'll go and have a look down there then.

Hopefully we'll have the car sorted shortly, but in the meantime - watch this space.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by pollyg 17 Jan 2015, 23:11
l yn your better than a bottle of medicin I love to see your pictures. everything is looking good on the front :D
by danant 18 Jan 2015, 00:14
Love looking at your photo's Lyn,we're coming out for a week in March,hoping that there will be something open by then.