Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by St Domingo 07 Jan 2015, 16:16
Great pics Lyn reminds us of our visit last July.........can't wait to do it again :D

nil satis nisi optimum
by Pete Jones 09 Jan 2015, 21:39
Thanks Lyn great photos as usual + the weather looked OK as well.I had to laugh though at your photo,the one for us oop North,just look at the building behind the sign,I wouldnt like to have to use the fire escape !!!!! Only in Turkey eh ?
by willip 10 Jan 2015, 09:49
feel sorry for all the street animals, hope the locals put food and shelter out for them.

Pat
by garymbrock 10 Jan 2015, 11:52
Lovely pictures Lyn, now for me interesting stuff like this is what will stop the forums decline.
Where people are saying it is not as popular, it's because there is a lack of debate and photos of all things, Turkey, Istanbul, Didim ....... There used to be road trips, holidays, updates on roads, beachfront, new path along beachfront etc.

Well done Lyn, and thanks for your efforts as always (along with two or three others who do similar)
by stevewillow 10 Jan 2015, 13:38
Great photos, would love to go to Istanbul , in the meantime 3 flights booked to the apartment for this year and just looking for a 4th
by jasdionne 10 Jan 2015, 17:17
Fab photos I too would love to visit Istanbul it looks amazing x

Lizzie and Kenny
by Lyn 17 Jan 2015, 08:44
A few photos' I took yesterday around Altinkum. Can't go further afield at the moment as the car needs some repairs.

The beach in winter

The Chinese next door to Big Ben's now gone

The illegal fronts being taken down. Next door to Ikbal's

Pinnochio's from both sides with the "extension" just a pile of rubble now

Three new builds around the old Big Nose Bar

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.