Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by Lyn 15 Feb 2015, 20:49
As the electricity was off until 13:00 today, we went for a walk around the village :-

A project to build a "Summer School" at Yesilkent by Ankara University. It's a massive 2-Year project apparently.

Possible workers accomodation at the site and a storage area.

It looks like it will be a huge building.

The Venosa Hotel.

Hope this isn't what it says it is. It's a rust bucket, not a Bodrum ferry

Fishing at Aldente beach. I hope they weren't all in that boat.

An old sheep pen ???.

Looking across the bay towards Akbuk.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by taylo61 15 Feb 2015, 23:57
Lyn is that new building just at the end of the road that at the end of it if you turned up to the right would take you up to the square with the model locomotive in it
by Lyn 16 Feb 2015, 07:50
It's being built on the road towards Gaye 1 (turning left at Aydem's sub-station) just after the Seahorse complex and on the left side of the road.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by webb89 16 Feb 2015, 10:04
Lyn

I hope that the old rust bucket is not going to be the proposed Didim to Kusadasi water bus! :o
by mwright 16 Feb 2015, 10:23
Thanks for the Photo's Lyn. Looks like a massive hole in the ground. wonder how big and high this will be, hope not another Venosa size!

Regards
Mark
by rosal 17 Feb 2015, 10:15
Thanks for the photos Lyn, Hope it does not mean things get too busy around that neck of the woods ( or am I being selfish ).
Take care the both of you.
Alan & Rosalind.
PS ,We are just catching up with the latest on AA as we have been without the computer for nearly two weeks.