Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by odd job 18 Jan 2017, 06:51
Thanks once again Lyn for keeping us up to date with developments and changes. Has the chemist under Horizon hotel now gone?
by Lyn 29 Jan 2017, 11:10
Sorry Colin, forgot to look. I'm in town tomorrow again for the quiz so will have a look then.

Took a few photos' though.

What's left of the hotel Gűclű in Tuntaş.

The new Mosque by the Saturday market. So much for the end of timber scaffolding.

One of the new Dolmus's. The same as the type used by the Belediye.

Chaos on Ataturk Blvd. A Mercedes 1840 artic with about a 50 ft. trailer broken down opposite the Miletos Hotel.

Bought at the Saturday market. Our 16½ lb. Sunday Cabbage. Might even last a few meals. You should see the size of the sprouts.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Tommo 29 Jan 2017, 12:17
Thanks again Lyn for the photos it keeps us going we are out at the end of April and are going with Maureens brother and his wife they have bought a place on Royal Marina hope to get down to the quiz see you then Tom :D
by Lyn 29 Jan 2017, 12:45
Cheers Tom. See you then. :D

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Bugsy 30 Jan 2017, 08:10
Perhaps that is the lorry that picked up the toilet container buildings from the seafront.
Apparently, they disappear every year & come back again for the summer - maybe going for a re-fit?
Thanks for the photos. x
by Lyn 30 Jan 2017, 09:18
Yes Sandra, that's exactly what he had on the trailer, two of them.

by Lyn 14 May 2017, 10:07
A few photos taken Friday.

The bottom of Ataturk Blvd.

What might soon be called the Greek quarter.

A new Greek restaurant, the Dafni Taverna, to be open soon.

by durham rader 14 May 2017, 14:46
Cheers Lyn looks good will try it out when we are over , nice here today in our neck of the woods

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by oldfogy 14 May 2017, 21:39
Once again thanks Lyn but where exactly is this Greek restaurant please, only I don't recognise any of it.