Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by Lyn 08 Jan 2017, 10:49
What's left of the Gűclű Hotel in Tuntaş

Opposite the Class Hotel next to where the ATC restaurant was.

Tuntaş is starting to look like Beirut.

The mess that is still "Hassle Alley".

More building work on the front, next door to the Migros Jet supermarket at the top of the promenade.

Main beach.

The Mai bar having some alterations done.

The hole where the Vista was and the artist's impression of what the replacement will look like.

I don't know if this is new but I haven't seen one on the front before.

... and these have started appearing around town as well as on the front, and this one seems to be linked into the plant watering system.

Lastly, where the bus/coach information place is now on Ataturk Blvd. under the Horizon Hotel.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by ted j 08 Jan 2017, 12:31
I was out on the bike yesterday , looking for a chemist that was open..I tried everywhere , the main street, by the hospital and even the 3 at the bottom of the boulevard
The only one open was the one in beach entrance to Dolphin square
I came along the front and had a look at the hole , they had the front taped off and were busy trying to pump out about a foot or so of rainwater
We had the lot Friday, torrential rain, thunder and lightning and it is still bitterly cold
by St Domingo 08 Jan 2017, 17:04
Great photos Lyn.

Tuntas end looking grimmer than ever so let's hope it's on the council's to do list to sort out

nil satis nisi optimum
by durham rader 09 Jan 2017, 16:46
Tuntas end looks like Aleppo .We have this every year,the uncertainty about wether it will be finished for the holiday season . Vista old site ,Mia and what else they have knocked down or are going to knock down.

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by macs50 10 Jan 2017, 20:23
Derek what are u2 doing for flights this year ?I normally go may 5th or around that date

Blly/Jackie
by Lyn 14 Jan 2017, 10:39
Rain off and on but yesterday was lovely.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.