Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by Lyn 14 May 2017, 22:04
oldfogy wrote:Once again thanks Lyn but where exactly is this Greek restaurant please, only I don't recognise any of it.

Hi Phil.

The best way to describe where it is. Going towards Dolphin Square from the bottom of Ataturk Blvd, turn right down the side street by the taxi rank and you're into the "Greek Quarter". at the top of the road it's on the left-hand side.
Another way is by going passed the Wiganer, turn left down Heart-attack-Hill, go straight across the crossroads (going towards the back entrance to the Dydima Shopping Centre, and it the 1st road on the right and then it's just down there on the right-hand side.

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll call in again to see if I can get a menu. The two guys I spoke to the other day spoke very good English so that's one less "worry" if you go there. Another update when I can.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by elizaflint 15 May 2017, 06:50
Thanks to all who looked after Bill when he was in Altinkum!
I know he enjoyed meeting everyone and otherwise he could have had a bit of a lonely time ....

eliza
by Lyn 15 May 2017, 07:19
He did quite well in the Monday quiz at the Wiganer Eliza. :D

Hope all went well with your sale.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by elizaflint 15 May 2017, 09:30
I know he likes a quiz, glad he didn't put me to shame!!
I have not sold yet, I do need to see the flats myself first, but I was pleased with the prices quoted by our agent, even allowing for inflation and currency devaluation, I have done OK. This is welcome news, and has taken a lot of the pressure off.
Thanks again
Eliza

eliza
by oldfogy 15 May 2017, 13:16
Thanks Lyn I will give it some consideration next time I'm down there now I know roughly where you mean. and sorry but forgot about your last quize or else I would have come down, when is the next one.
by Lyn 16 May 2017, 05:27
Every Monday Phil at 4 O'clock. Quite busy there yesterday when I popped in during a break in the theatre practice session (where I was most of the day).

by rosal 16 May 2017, 08:06
Dafni is in the side road next to what was The Happy Hour bar, opposite what was Sonias.
by durham rader 22 May 2017, 05:11
This is early this year , we are usually there to see and hear them .who has the biggest loudest speaker competition .

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by ted j 22 May 2017, 14:15
Wouldn't mind but the music was crap
My Volvo V70 sound system was better than half of them , the bass speakers were all wind and no volume

There are a few table top sales on at the mo and we had sunday carvery at the new Istanbul restaurant (where Nigels was), we have a Taj Mahal opening shortly where Sinbads used to be and after me slating David people, I take it back, they have new chefs and do a really decent burger
The build where the Vista was won't be finished and looks nothing like the architects drawing (thankfully)