Post your favourite holiday or other snaps here.
by Lyn 28 Dec 2017, 08:15
Another start to a dull, dreary day in Yesilkent.

... and then at 12:00.

Looking towards Tuntas at the Yesilkent arch.

Fruit at this time of year. There's a banana tree in town with bananas on it, in December.!!

Oops, needs to be upright.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by durham rader 28 Dec 2017, 13:07
Cheers Lyn looks nice , Today, we too have a Bright glorious sunshine But it is Bitterly Bitterly Cold .

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by oldfogy 29 Dec 2017, 14:12
Well apart from the downpour earlier here in Didim has been it's usual glorious sunshine and warm, but now the evening starts setting in it's going to revert back to it's usual 14-16 oC
by Lyn 29 Dec 2017, 19:32
Oh yes. It does get quite cold in the late evening and especially overnight but it's not that bad.

Booked a flight "home" today, £350 for the 2 of us including 2 * 23kg luggage allowance Bodrum to Gatwick at the end of March with really good times there and back. Our new Grandson will be 6 months old by then when I first see him.

Anyway, have a great New Year everyone. Lyn & Mary. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, just come back from a good night out in town. :shock:

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Juco 29 Dec 2017, 20:14
A light covering of snow here in Scotland, turning to rain now. I could be doing with some warm weather.

Juco
by ted j 30 Dec 2017, 05:07
Torrential rain up until a few minutes ago (this is 8 am down the front taken from the Belediye camera, the white flashes are rain going past the lens )

by Lyn 30 Dec 2017, 07:06
Rained heavily most of the night but it's down to a light drizzle now. If it only rains overnight and we keep having the sun during the day I can live with that.

by durham rader 30 Dec 2017, 08:00
Snow slush and ice here tried to put photos on yesterday with the snow scene but failed .tedj do prefer Lyns photos :D look at those cameras every day . Where are they sited is it cafe Delmar we are looking at on one and the other is down by the night clubs.

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.