How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by ted j 28 Mar 2018, 16:21
Both Pinocchios and Topkapi rent out the 3 wheel 2 seaters per day or week, as does Senol motors right hand side of the boulevard going up
There is a DIY shop opposite Caspers that has some for rent too
by Tommo 28 Mar 2018, 18:09
Thanks Ted I hoped you would know about this I would go for one of our own its just keeping the battery charged when not there thanks again I will check them out next month cheers Tom :D
by oldfogy 30 Mar 2018, 23:24
ted j wrote:Both Pinocchios and Topkapi rent out the 3 wheel 2 seaters per day or week, as does Senol motors right hand side of the boulevard going up
There is a DIY shop opposite Caspers that has some for rent too

Yes thats where I got mine from, then after paying Think it was 3,5k TL he then told me about needing to get it mot'd (which in fairness he paid for)
The procedure was:-
I had my E-Trike MOTd for the first time on Wednesday followed by a trip to Notre1 to register the purchase and the sale but first had to go round the corner to the Nufus office to register my address, then get Insurance next door from Sami Isik, then to the Police station to register who also kept most of the paperwork from the Notre (The seller kept some, no-doubt just for proof of sale) followed by a trip to the Traffic Police office to order and change the existing number plate, then back to the insurance office to get the insurance document changed for the new number plate number(but had to go back at 17.00 to collect it).
Total time spent either active and including hanging around = 7 hours.
MOT = 160+/- TL
Notre = 260 +/- TL
Nufus office = 0 TL
Notre to complete the details
Translator at Notre = 50 TL
Insurance = 330 TL
Police registration = 0TL
Traffic Police for NEW plate = 30 TL
by Tommo 01 Apr 2018, 11:06
Thanks Oldfogy but would I need to do all that for a Electric Bike :o
by oldfogy 04 Apr 2018, 23:42
Tommo wrote:Thanks Oldfogy but would I need to do all that for a Electric Bike :o

It all depends on 2 things.

1:- if the wattage of the motor = or exceeds 240watt
and/or
2:- if the bike is capable of 25kph or more

If the bike falls into 'either' of the above categories then yes MOT + Insurance is mandatory, so is a crash helmet when going for the MOT, no crash helmet = the MOT does not take place.
by Tommo 05 Apr 2018, 19:20
Thanks Phil that's good to no I will keep it in mind cheers Tom :D