How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by Geminiman61 26 Mar 2013, 13:03
Top banana,give that man a carrot lol

If at first you dont succeed try try and try again (As long as you're not an arsonist lol) ;) :D
by iainho00 27 Mar 2013, 00:53
good job with the new forums johnnetplus if u need any help just give me a bell :D

JOHN HERE: Thanks Iain for the offer. I'll bear that in mind.

Iain & Stacey
"Zeus Heights"
by Geminiman61 27 Mar 2013, 10:33
This ISN'T a moan it's an observation,I've noticed that on mine and a few peoples posts that some words are underlined........WHY?? :roll:

JOHN: Which posts is this appearing on? I can't see this. What browser are you using? Can you try another browser to see if this happens on another browser? Need a bit more information. Thanks.
by johnnetplus 29 Mar 2013, 12:27
I have replaced the background image so the 'Autumn Leaves' have been blown away!! This makes the reading of some areas of the board more easier and less busy.

Big thanks to CrashTester100. I was going to create the background but used yours instead. That saved some time. :D

Kind regards John
by Ronsgame 29 Mar 2013, 12:59
Great to have the Forum back once again. WOULD say I have missed it but for a number of weeks now I have not had a complete Internet Service, i.e., on then off again ad-infinitum.

I found the Active Topics very easily but have gone back to the layout we had before (or very similar). When one gets to a certain age things can become confusing sooooooo very easily.

Again, once again, thanks for rescuing the Forum. :D :D :D

xxxx

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by Ronsgame 29 Mar 2013, 20:18
For once, the Gods must be on my side. Nothing comes up with an underscore unless I put it there. Thank goodness, something is going right for me on this computer!!!!

Veronica

Live Simply. Love Generously. Care Deeply.
by CrashTester100 29 Mar 2013, 21:13
johnnetplus wrote:I have replaced the background image so the 'Autumn Leaves' have been blown away!! This makes the reading of some areas of the board more easier and less busy.

Big thanks to CrashTester100. I was going to create the background but used yours instead. That saved some time. :D

No problem, happy that it helped. it looks better now I think. What else needs doing? Do you need modifications installed?
by johnnetplus 29 Mar 2013, 23:08
I have two scripts for an exchange rate feature. I will test this weekend. If I come unstuck I may contact you for some guidance. I'll also look at amending the script to allow the active topics to appear on each page. Too late now. Thanks again.

Kind regards John
by steve zeus 30 Mar 2013, 00:15
Must say got the hang of the new site now and flying around the pages, I think it's better than before...Well Done John ;) on a positive note "Love it"

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by JANE 30 Mar 2013, 00:28
Creep.....lol :lol:

Billy :D

"Wish we were there"!