How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by debbie 25 Aug 2013, 15:29
I have used the visa I purchased on the 13th of April in June and then again 2 weeks ago, with no problem.this same visa will be ok for my September visit as the number of days I have stayed in turkey won't have exceed 90 in all

d wenham
by durham rader 25 Aug 2013, 16:00
whoopee a straight forward answer thank you ,so same as last year

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by Juco 25 Aug 2013, 16:03
As we did last year after entering Turkey in June having 4 weeks then entered again in September having 2weeks and leaving early October on our visa we purchased in June Did we slip through the net or was this within the visa rules

You were within the time frame. Without having exact dates but from June to Early Oct is only 5 months ..say 150 days so you still had 30 days left on that part.
You stayed in total for 42 days so had 48 days left on that part before the visa ran out.

Juco
by durham rader 25 Aug 2013, 16:24
Thank you Juco

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by Juco 25 Aug 2013, 19:41
For anyone that is still confused with the `new` visa document try and think of it as a two part document.
part 1 is an entry visa that is valid from your day of entry and lasts 180 days, that doesnt give you 180 days in Turkey it just means you dont need to buy another entry visa for 180 days.
Part 2 Is the time allowed in Turkey on the visa you bought in part 1 which is 90 days. The 90 days can be taken in any configuration you want a week at a time a month at a time or 90 days in one go. But you cannot go over your 90 day total for the duration of that entry visa.

Example
You get your entry visa and stay for 90 days, you must now leave Turkey and not re enter until the 180 days are expired.

I do have a calculator that works this out for you which works from microsoft office (excel), if you want a copy PM or email but please provide an email address as I cannot send via the forum for security reasons.

You can also purchase the entry visa online now although it costs around £15 but it does save you queuing for one. You buy it then print it off on your PC.

Juco
by gumball 26 Aug 2013, 11:14
I am only posting my thanks now due to some confusion for this visa ruling , I am now clear as to this ruling and my visa is fine . Thanks Juco