How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by Juco 26 Jan 2014, 22:48
Just a suggestion but members may wish to go to their` User control panel` and review the settings. I did mine and discovered it was set not to receive PMs and a couple of other issues which I have now changed.
This is probably due to the switchover to a new server which has probably put everything back to a default setting.

Worth checking out.

Juco
by Admin 26 Jan 2014, 23:41
Thanks Juco for the reminder, I'm not sure if settings got screwed up when the database was recovered after the problems of last year, but I have been cleaning up a little around the forums and hopefully the threads will start to show in more logical order.

As the email system is now active and lot of members might start receiving email alerts that they didn't get before (because the emails were not working) This can be easily fixed from your User Control Panel.

If anyone is having problems using the forum please post on the forum or send a PM and I'll look into it.
by tommie 27 Jan 2014, 08:09
It would be nice to get notified of new posts similar to TLF.

Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Tom

Welcome to Didim - http://www.didim.me
by Juco 27 Jan 2014, 09:50
You should be able to do that via user panel / board preferences.

Juco