How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by Duke 05 Feb 2014, 12:55
Hi guys we live on the beach here in not so sunny Sussex & today my house is Rocking!!! AND I don't mean musically I feel so sorry for others at ground level (we live on raised bank) all along this & other UK coast lines!!! 70-85 mph registered on my little gizmo at least my roofs still in one piece (so far) waves are coming over the beach into the lagoon at foot of our garden.. I see the West Country & my homeland Wales is copping it badly too !!
I guess this is the price we pay for a warmer winter!! Hope you folks out there no matter home or Way are snuggled up safe & warm!! Keep safe
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by justubean 05 Feb 2014, 13:44
We are in Bath. Currently it's calm but last night it was very stormy. High winds and we had a good soaking. Been to London and back today It was chucking it down must of the way back to Swindon.

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by chewy 05 Feb 2014, 13:51
I am at work in Old Trafford, Manchester.

Its pretty bleak even though it was sunny at 8.30am.

Wind and rain.

Phil
by Jethro 05 Feb 2014, 14:09
A wild night here in Cornwall, some spectacular scenes shown on the news.
We have been pretty unaffected, a loss of electric for a while and one palm tree down, my heart goes out to who those who have suffered much, much worse, and with more bad weather to come

Sue
by christella 05 Feb 2014, 15:29
Here in Portsmouth this morning very windy and cloudy hard trying to play a game of bowls with the wind then heavy
Rain stopped play

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by debbie 05 Feb 2014, 16:10
We're in Central London, it's grey, miserable, and raining but can't complain as people are having it so hard around the south coast etc.

d wenham
by grumpy 05 Feb 2014, 16:45
Sorry folks but we sat having lunch in Aktinkum in teeshirts. The sun was burning our legs.
by justubean 05 Feb 2014, 17:00
grumpy wrote:Sorry folks but we sat having lunch in Aktinkum in teeshirts. The sun was burning our legs.

So do I.
Only been back since Sunday and I miss it.

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments