How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by justubean 08 Feb 2014, 18:55
Has the forums software for iOS devices been sorted yet. I ask because my iPad keeps going white when attempting to add a file.

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by chewy 08 Feb 2014, 20:12
That's been happening to me on Macbook when image size is too large.
Phil
by Xkibris 09 Feb 2014, 00:07
Had a reply yesterday to say still having problems with IOS devices & was looking into it.
by Juco 09 Feb 2014, 00:12
Xkibris wrote:Had a reply yesterday to say still having problems with IOS devices & was looking into it.

Give it time some of these issues entail hours of background work to correct.

Juco
by Xkibris 09 Feb 2014, 10:00
No probs, the forum is still useable & I'm used to following instructions, been married for 40 years !!!
by justubean 22 Feb 2014, 16:37
Mushtag! I have a period of time whereby I could upload attachments, but today the screen on my iPad is going white again when I attempt to upload a file. what's going on?

Julia & Stuart
Aquamarine Apartments
by Admin 22 Feb 2014, 17:15
justubean wrote:Mushtag! I have a period of time whereby I could upload attachments, but today the screen on my iPad is going white again when I attempt to upload a file. what's going on?

Is this using the new style or the old one?

I know there is a problem with some versions of Safari (Apple browser) with the new style, this is being worked on.
by Admin 24 Feb 2014, 08:56
The attachment upload should now work on Apple devices now, could someone please test it out?
by Xkibris 24 Feb 2014, 10:05
Testing Apple device !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
by Xkibris 24 Feb 2014, 10:06
Looks like you have cracked it, well done & thanks.