How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by Lyn 27 Aug 2014, 07:33
Hi Steve. We'll pop in for an hour or so. See you all on the night.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by steve zeus 27 Aug 2014, 16:57
Lyn wrote:Hi Steve. We'll pop in for an hour or so. See you all on the night.

Cheers Lyn, see you and Mary soon.I dare say we will also paying you a visit in The Wiganer at some stage.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by Joy and Kevin 27 Aug 2014, 21:58
So envious of you all meeting at Steve's MEET UP they are always a night to remember...but we will be at 1 of your meet ups next year that's for sure.. giving Altinkum a miss this year going to canaries for xmas and new year with family (12 of us) looking forward to a different holiday..no cleaning and cooking!!!

Joy & Kev
by Duke 27 Aug 2014, 22:50
Sorry I'll miss all you lovely people this time!!! Up to my eyes in DIY I've neglected so much at Chez Duke since we bought in Altinkum what with my illnesses etc anyway next year I hope there a meet in May June or July .. I know you'll have a great night as all of Steve's Soirée's are usually a blast .. Keep safe everyone & be happy x
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by steve zeus 08 Sep 2014, 22:32
Flying out tomorrow, so looking forward to seeing all those that have booked for Saturday night at Caspers Bar.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

by Juco 08 Sep 2014, 22:44
Any discount for those that may wish to attend but have further to travel and may require cheap accommodation.

Juco
by oldfogy 08 Sep 2014, 23:42
steve zeus wrote:Flying out tomorrow, so looking forward to seeing all those that have booked for Saturday night at Caspers Bar.

Thought you were going to be there on the 8th, but no matter and everyone have a good night on Saturday.
by steve zeus 10 Sep 2014, 14:18
Sorry for the short notice guys, but I have had to change the date of the meet up to Friday the 12th due to unforseen circumstances. We will still be there Saturday evening but there wasn't enough tables for the Saturday to accommodate everyone. HOPE this doesn't inconvenience anyone.Thanks.If you could all confirm on this thread or PM me that you have noted the change.Thanks again.

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum