How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by Lyn 11 Sep 2014, 05:15
Oh hell. We've got another "do" arranged for tomorrow but will try and fit both in. If we can't make it have a great night all.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by steve zeus 13 Sep 2014, 18:17
A total of 16 people attended last nights meet up, another great night was had by all finished up around 02:30am i think.lol.pics of the night to follow.Thanks to all that made it so successful .

Steve & Maxine.
"Zeus Heights"
Altinkum

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
"gunesteki yerimizi seviyoruz."
by wee-willie 15 May 2016, 13:20
Hi I would like to come along to caspers on Friday and meet some friendly faces and find out about other meet ups that I could go to as I am here in Didim myself and caspers is just round the corner from me
Thanks sandra
by Lyn 15 May 2016, 18:10
Organise another for this year Sandra. Put a flexible date on here to see what response you get.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Duke 16 May 2016, 12:48
When's Steve & Maxine out nxt ?? One in June would be nice as Karen's out , I always seem to go with Neil .....people are beginning to talk!!! lol lol
I'm sure there there are still plenty of readers if not posters who might respond to an earlier meet up!!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by oldfogy 16 May 2016, 15:54
Steve is out on Sunday 12th June (after he gets back from Istanbul) and yes I dare say a meet-up at Caspers would go down very well if people wanted to stay local, or travel down to Akbuk to Ozzies new(ish) place.

So yes, why not throw a few dates up and see what comes of it.