How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by mrs shiela thomas 15 Apr 2015, 20:24
Hope some one on here can help.We are travelling to Bodrum on 7.5 with Easyjet from Edinburgh.We have checked in on line and we have our boarding passes.However we are flying back into Newcastle with Thomas Cook and when we tried to book in on line they said check in is only available 48 hours before your flight and I am sure I read on their website that Bodrum does not have on line booking facilities.Can any one confirm this please and if it is true can you book in at any internet cafes.
Many thanks
by Ben-Alfie10 15 Apr 2015, 20:53
Hi Shelia we printed our tickets 2days before return journey at Internet cafe. If Bodrum hasn't changed since then they didn't have tickles boarding hope this helps.
Brenda
by Tommo 15 Apr 2015, 21:28
Hi last year we were travelling with Thomas Cook from Bodrum to Belfast and there was no facility on line we printed the tickets before we left hope you get sorted Tom
by Bill H 26 Oct 2015, 18:17
We used T C last year, what a complete shambles it was. late arriving and very late on departure, no real announcements, all in all, a total farce
by oldfogy 26 Oct 2015, 23:01
I used TC in September and it said no print-out ticket was necessary and to only show the passport at check-in, although I did still print what I could 'just in case' but never needed it.
by durham rader 27 Oct 2015, 06:18
We travel with Thomas cook, and no on line booking at bodrum we just take our booking details and have had no problem apart from having to queue even though we have no case,s .

RAchel /DERrick. To far North to be English and to far South to be Scottish.
by Juco 27 Oct 2015, 10:16
My opinion is that it is very rare for airlines to cause any delays yet we always blame them. They work to tight timelines and it costs them money with any delays so it is the last thing they want. I had 2 delays this year one (25 hrs) a medical emergency, the other (4 hrs) a bird strike. Yes it is annoying but not really the airlines fault.

In any case if delayed then claim for compensation. If you cant be bothered with the hassle of it use one of the no win/no fee companies, yes they will take 25% of the claim but they will do all the work for you. Of the two claims I have one I wont get the other is going to court.

Juco
by Carol Gardiner 29 Oct 2015, 18:26
It appears that Thomas Cook are not flying from Glasgow to Bodrum next Summer but I have not read an announcement anywhere. Not a fan of TC but less choice means higher prices.
by elizaflint 29 Oct 2015, 19:16
Juco, were you in the plane from Manchester that suffered a bird strike during takeoff and one engine caught fire ? I have seen that video, accompanied by the conversation between the control tower and the pilot, it was all so calm, I am totally full of admiration for that pilot. He knew exactly what he needed to do and did it and all the emergency vehicles were waiting when he returned to Manchester, I was really impressed.
If you were on it, what was it like from the point of view of the passengers?
Eliza

eliza
by Juco 29 Oct 2015, 19:29
No I wasnt on that one, but I have watched the video...really impressive.
I was going to Edinburgh/Amsterdam but the plane had taken a bird strike to the nose cone when it left Dusseldorf so when it landed at Edinburgh it had to be repaired.

For anyone that hasnt seen the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhZwsYtNDE

Juco