How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by wsjml07 06 Oct 2015, 06:15
Ahmet from chillout bar has now taken over Ghengis bar and is looking foward to seeing all his old friends .
by debbie 06 Oct 2015, 07:27
Wow, that was quick, he was only talking about it the other week, it's such a shame, he put his heart and soul into Harbour lights, but I think for most people, being right at the end on the sea front it was a bit out of the way, we had some of our best nights in there. I really hope his new venture works, if anyone deserves a break its Ahmet

d wenham
by Sharon Knight 08 Oct 2015, 14:40
Thanks for the info, but where has Ghengis gone to, or has he packed up and retired lol

sharon
by wsjml07 09 Oct 2015, 07:08
Elieen Genghis bar if you go by the chillout and go to end of road turn right and its about 15 yards up the road
by Bill H 09 Oct 2015, 09:06
Well, it will certainly be a lot nearer for us than he was at Harbour Lights, BUT, will he still be there next year? I do hope so, it appears that he is in a state of flux at this time.
Come on Ahmet, show us what we know you can achieve.
by Eileen 09 Oct 2015, 10:03
I chatted with Amhet this morning at Genghis bar and he will take over the bar at end of Oct. Its in agood spot and I hope he builds up his clientele again. Go Amhet

Eileen Quinn