How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by Lyn 10 Jul 2016, 15:37
I posted some info about the REDs Bar earlier today but it still isn't showing in View New Posts. Strange.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by Juco 10 Jul 2016, 15:49
Your other posts from today are showing so all that seems ok, just wondering if maybe you didnt hit the submit button, made that mistake myself before now.

Juco
by Lyn 10 Jul 2016, 15:59
Thanks Stan, I'll repost again.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by oldfogy 10 Jul 2016, 22:07
Juco wrote:Your other posts from today are showing so all that seems ok, just wondering if maybe you didnt hit the submit button, made that mistake myself before now.

Likewise, or more to the point what I did a couple of times was to hit the 'Save draft' button then without reading the text that followed properly just selected the yes button thinking I was posting, only to find out much later that I was actually selecting the Yes option to save it to draft.
by christella 08 Aug 2016, 15:08
Same for me it's gone from this morning I took ages to write it
Can't b bothered to do it again
This forum is a load of shit

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by Juco 08 Aug 2016, 19:58
bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it

Forums are also like sex they dont have to be perfect but you can still enjoy them.

However
Better use of language makes them more enjoyable for others.

Juco
by oldfogy 08 Aug 2016, 22:09
Computer errors are usually 99% operator error, so Chris if you fall into the 1% area think yourself honoured.

Check your 'Draft's Folder'

Obviously the secret is knowing where to access the Drafts folder.

ok,

it can be found by going into your 'User Control Panel'
by Lyn 09 Aug 2016, 09:14
christella wrote:This forum is a load of shit

A bit harsh there Chris from a member of almost 9 years.

by St Domingo 09 Aug 2016, 09:51
Think it's a good forum myself.....just a pity that more people don't post anymore :o

nil satis nisi optimum
by oldfogy 12 Aug 2016, 00:48
St Domingo wrote:Think it's a good forum myself.....just a pity that more people don't post anymore :o

Agreed.
I posted a item just a couple of days ago which has been looked at 100 times, ok, I appreciate some people may well have looked twice 'for whatever reason' but it just goes to show there are still people following AA, so maybe a few posts from them wouldn't go amiss, tbh it's either that or possibly soon to be 'good bye' AA