How to get the best out of AA and your computer
by oldfogy 02 Jan 2017, 13:06
Thanks both, I suppose that put paid to that with thinking of being able to get a cheaper flight if booking from Turkey other than the UK.
by christella 03 Jan 2017, 16:55
I always book to separate flights and I book the return from England and you have of course pay in euros I use select card issued by nationwide
No commission an always cheaper than doing a return and also the benefit is the return flight can be a different airport and a different airline

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by oldfogy 03 Jan 2017, 17:12
Thanks Chris always good to hear of different methods of booking as we/I'm always looking for that golden moment of saving cash and at the same time getting one over on the airline companies.
by christella 03 Jan 2017, 17:45
try it go on to any airline and on the drop down menu click on turkey and then the airport

by oldfogy 03 Jan 2017, 18:14
I have in the past written to several tour operators asking why it wasn't possible to select the destination and then have a list of available airports displayed but only Easyjet both replied and and made it possible.
But the sooner other airlines follow suite the better it would be for all travellers.
by christella 04 Jan 2017, 05:51
they all do it pegasus, airlines ba,turkish airlines,easy jet,monarch
the list is endless

by oldfogy 14 Jan 2017, 10:39
Nothing to do with anything that has already been discussed on here but.
OK Just checked and YES Pegasus airlines have direct flights from Stansted to Izmir on a TUESDAY, THURSDAY, and SATURDAY. which is very interesting to know for some people.
by christella 14 Jan 2017, 14:59
I will keep an eye out for that

by oldfogy 14 Jan 2017, 15:15
up until recently I was under the impression that the direct flights were only on a Saturday but that has either changed or just something I had always missed/overlooked.
by christella 14 Jan 2017, 15:51
Eye eye oldfogy