The place for ALL new members to introduce themselves BEFORE posting elsewhere
by Bubbles 16 Oct 2012, 17:04
Hi Susan a warm welcome from another Manc, enjoy the forum lots of info on here. :P

Jay
by chucks mum 17 Oct 2012, 07:54
welcome to Tinky, if you enjoy swimming do the Charity Swim for Helping Hands, Dave managed this year, and he's awful old, hope he do'nt see this, the bit about being old!!!

chucks mum
by mulberryhouse40 09 Jun 2013, 19:59
Hi Susan
welcome to the forum. I live just south of Manchester in a place called Poynton

Gill
by scottie 10 Jun 2013, 08:37
Hi Susan. A very warm welcome to the forum :)

Scottie
by brijen 13 Jan 2014, 18:59
Hiya folks,

It looks like we are the first members of 2014!!! Yippee!! :D So please can we take advantage and wish you all a very Happy New Year!!

We have lived in Didim for over 5 years now. Quite often when out with friends they pass on snippets of gossip or information and when we ask where they heard it from it is often from this forum. So we have decided to join ourselves and get all the latest first hand!

We look forward to interacting with you all and wish the forum well for the future.

Brian and Jenny
by JANET KEE 27 Jul 2014, 21:10
Hi my name is janet and live in the UK, I will be visiting altinkum end of august 2014 and would like to meet and make new friends to social with i am familiar with the Didim / Altinkum area.
by APS 19 Jan 2016, 11:51
Hi, I'm Andrew

My daughter spends a lot of time in Altinkum as the father of my grandson lives there.

My in laws (totally unrelated) also have an apartment in Didim.

Oh, & I've visited the place a few times too :)