The place for ALL new members to introduce themselves BEFORE posting elsewhere
by irnbru630 07 May 2015, 18:20
hi all,

its been 5 years since I first visited Vietnam and about 2 or 3 years since I sold my apt, now I am missing Turkey so much and my old apt,, I have spoke to my wife and said I would like to come back here for a while and if she likes then we will live here full time... So hopefully l am looking for a decent apt to rent around the Citrus bar area at a cheap price for a year from early next year..........................thanks
by Ed and Joy 07 May 2015, 23:50
I am sorry that I can't help you with finding somewhere to live but it is so nice to hear of someone wanting to return.
by Duke 08 May 2015, 12:49
Hi Brian!! Was in your area in December but didn't try to track you down!!! Too busy enjoying the offers!!! Anyway great to hear your blessing us again with your presence next year!!! Look forward to meeting your lady too!!! Neil's not arrived yet but will be on 16th ... Of course it's his Birthday next Month so celebrations yet again !!! You'll hardly know the place now with so much improvements & many new roads finally finished.. Prices have increased but I guess that's not only here in Turkey & with progress comes costs!!
Keep safe mate
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by wazman 08 May 2015, 13:57
Hi
we too have not been to Altinkum for the last 3 years and are looking forward to our visit at the end of May for 2 weeks. I am thinking about selling my apartment at this visit. It is in Hunter's valley - 2nd floor Suncomplex 2 (2 bed fully aircon apt with a massive belcony, even a jacuzzi in the bathroom etc). I will definitely be looking to rent it out long term if I dont get any decent offers on the sale. So if you are in Altinkum in the first 2 weeks of June and are seriously interested then send me a PM. Thanks.
by Eileen 08 May 2015, 16:34
Brian, I am also selling my apt, its just behind Carrefour, 2 bed with separate kitchen and 29 ft balcony.

Eileen Quinn
by evelyn 09 May 2015, 02:03
Duke wrote:Hi Brian!! Was in your area in December but didn't try to track you down!!! Too busy enjoying the offers!!! Anyway great to hear your blessing us again with your presence next year!!! Look forward to meeting your lady too!!! Neil's not arrived yet but will be on 16th ... Of course it's his Birthday next Month so celebrations yet again !!! You'll hardly know the place now with so much improvements & many new roads finally finished.. Prices have increased but I guess that's not only here in Turkey & with progress comes costs!!
Keep safe mate
Duke

New to the site. Have a property in Altinkum which I hope to put on the market. Not been for 4 years. Will be there beginning of June. Any tips for selling would be gratefully received. Thanks, Evelyn