The place for ALL new members to introduce themselves BEFORE posting elsewhere
by mary 10 Dec 2015, 20:29
Flights out, but they put the luggage up by £2 and compared with large year flights up around £50 return flight from Edinburgh. Price £242 return
by Lyn 15 Dec 2015, 16:02
Amazing prices for next March. Just booked Bodrum to Gatwick for 2 including 1 hold suitcase for £217 return. Can't complain about the price and the travel times are good as well.

With age comes skills, it's called multi-tasking. I can laugh, cough, sneeze and pee all at the same time.
by oldfogy 16 Dec 2015, 12:46
Sorry not Easyjet, but I eventually booked most of my flights with Pegasus, well if I had to travel to London then I might just as well choose the cheaper option.
The truth be told I found by the time I eventually decided to book the Easyjet prices had gone up so much they were/are not a viable proposition for me.

For a return flight in late May 2016 inc luggage for £149.99. Stansted-Izmir-Stansted

Outgoing flight in September with Thomson from my local airport (no luggage) to Birmingham-Bodrum for £76.99 (return flight cost was a stupid £200+).
Then booked a flight back inc luggage with Pegasus from Izmir-Stansted for £51.

But the other main factor were the direct flights to Izmir which helps even though it's a slightly longer transfer.
by christella 25 Dec 2015, 10:43
i normally book easy jet which i booked 3rd sept 2016 but i was out the country when the return flights were released so i have just booked return with ba bodrum to gatwick for £65 each and of course that includes meal and drinks

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it
by mary 25 Dec 2015, 12:17
Lucky you if you got a return flight for £65. Are you sure it is easyjet as they don't do deals with food and drink?
by christella 25 Dec 2015, 13:24
As I said I booked with BA it was one way back from Bodrum

bowling is like sex you dont have to be any good at it but you really enjoy it