The place for ALL new members to introduce themselves BEFORE posting elsewhere
by joyceburden 24 Nov 2015, 21:34
Hi my name is Joyce Burden, we had an apartment on Bulbul and Royal Blue but sadly had to sell.
by Juco 24 Nov 2015, 23:25
Hi Joyce welcome to the forum.

Juco
by scottie 24 Nov 2015, 23:50
Hello Joyce,
A very warm welcome to the forum.
by Tommo 25 Nov 2015, 12:13
Hi Joyce welcome to the Forum look forward to hearing from you cheers Tom and Maureen :D
by Duke 25 Nov 2015, 12:27
Hi Joyce welcome to the team!!! Why haven't you joined before when you had a place ?? Now you've sold up we have your company & I for one am ever so pleased because too many good members seem to have lost their interest in a very informative Platform !! Joyce any info you've gained from your experiences in Turkey is more than welcomed by us all I'm sure !!
Don't be a stranger !!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by Bill H 25 Nov 2015, 18:19
Hello Joyce, How sad that you had to sell up, we (She who must be obeyed) has had many palpitations about having to sell our bolthole, but somehow or another we find the necessary YTL and we survive for another year. I really cannot imagine the distress that you must have gone through, and I can only wish that you have some very good fortune in the near future.
by wee-willie 28 Apr 2016, 20:50
Hi all my name is sandra and I have an apartment in Didim I am over for 4 weeks and would like the find some fitness classes or dance classes to go to , or any meet up groups
Thanks sandra