The place for ALL new members to introduce themselves BEFORE posting elsewhere
by carlwaite1 19 May 2016, 16:11
Hi everyone. I have used the advice given me and I am finally going to introduce myself properly.
I have been coming to Altinkum for about twelve year`s and have a property in Hunters Valley. I try to come about twice every year and I think I know a lot of the community. Hopefully some of you may know me I am the one who is Samantha`s dad and is usually with my wife Alison and we usually frequent "Karasoy`s" and I really enjoy all the quiz`s in the town.
by Juco 19 May 2016, 16:41
Welcome to the forum, pleased that you eventually made it. :-)

Juco
by annabelle 19 May 2016, 16:48
Welcome to the Forum Carl
Your just a few miles away from me in Burscough 8-) Ann
by oldfogy 19 May 2016, 18:04
Welcome Carl, glad you managed to persevere and get on-line.
by Duke 20 May 2016, 14:30
Hiya Carl
Took you a while But your on now lol!! Karasoys pretty dead these days so let's hope it will get busy from now !!!!
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by oldfogy 20 May 2016, 14:44
Duke wrote:Hiya Carl
Took you a while But your on now lol!! Karasoys pretty dead these days so let's hope it will get busy from now !!!!
Duke

Duke that's only because your main drinking buddy is currently in the UK (unless he's slipped back in through the back door of course)
by Duke 21 May 2016, 08:04
Correct Phil!!! He won't be long lol !!! Wheeling Dealing I think he filled the Niche that Altinkum Kev left lol..
Market also VERY Quiet today... Still I'm. Happy with the laid back life & constant stream of things to whinge about lol!!! Glad I'm a Taff not a Pom!!! Irony is part of my cultural heritage lol
Duke

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by maxine336 22 May 2016, 17:36
Welcome Carl. We are also in hunters valley. 51 Soke.
We are just home after 11 days, but back July. Hope to see you in Karosoys. 8-)