Posts about Altinkum and surrounds
by Duke 07 Dec 2017, 16:40
Lyn I'm sure your ALL doing an outstanding job !! Hiccups make the show grow funnier & eventually the script & sound track evolves wether the Out of sight Prompter works her magic or not !!! lol lol
Keep safe Happy festivities & im sure the liquid refreshments will flow just as smoothly !!!
Duke
HAPPY CHristmas & Hogmanay to You & all the cast!!

Keep the Faith & To Thine ownself be True!
by ted j 07 Dec 2017, 19:14
Round about now (or in an hour ) all the cast will be enjoying a well deserved scoop or 3 in Topkapi
by Lyn 10 Dec 2017, 12:18
ted j wrote:Round about now (or in an hour ) all the cast will be enjoying a well deserved scoop or 3 in Topkapi

Oh Hell yes. Ergin did a great job with the meals, I played DJ 'til about 03:00 when we left for home and bed. It was a great night which everyone enjoyed. If we don't sell our place before next year's production I'll be more than happy to be a part of it again. :D :D

I used to be indecisive, but now I think I'm better.
by elizaflint 10 Dec 2017, 18:08
So sorry to miss the panto, maybe next year!!

eliza
by ted j 11 Dec 2017, 05:59
We were down at the Toy bar yesterday dinnertime, there was the annual Christmas do , father Christmas made a visit for the kids , there was tombola and raffles for the kids with music from Street Dogs , as well as home made pies/pastries etc
We were talking to the lady who played the wicked queen in the panto and she said they were going to try and do a few murder mystery nights after winter , where you get a meal and sheet of paper to write clues down (as well as being entertained by the mystery) and the winner gets a prize
by Lyn 13 Dec 2017, 07:15
ted j wrote:We were talking to the lady who played the wicked queen in the panto and she said they were going to try and do a few murder mystery nights after winter , where you get a meal and sheet of paper to write clues down (as well as being entertained by the mystery) and the winner gets a prize

We did three performances last year called "Sugar & Spice and all things not so nice". Two were upstairs at the Sobe on the boulevard and one at the Aqvariym Restaurant in Akbuk. They were all a great success so looking forward to this year's script.

I used to be indecisive, but now I think I'm better.